Tuesday 21 May 2013

It's been too long...

I am making a comeback... it has been too long between drinks.

We have been home since 6 January 2013 (only with one hospital admission for surgery within that time).  It is amazing, 'normal feeling' and lovely to finally have my three babies at home with us.  I now have three washing piles, three washing baskets and three beds to make.

Little one is coming along beautifully and has a funky vpap machine (variable positive airway pressure... similar to cpap/bipap) that I think I am contributing much of his growth too... not that I am going to admit it to our respiratory doctors just yet, as I was very adamant that I didn't want him to have it.  He is amazing and celebrated his second birthday last week - out of hospital this year!

So in love with our babes! And its so nice to be consistently at home in our own beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment